Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Sent away for 3 identical sleeveless body suits or leotards. The Black one was perfect in that it had the bralet in it that I wanted. The white and the nude did not. Why??? All were to be the same. All led me to believe they would have that bralet feature. I kept them all because they still work for me, I guess, but would have liked them better if All of them had the feature I truly wanted and sent away for. That bralet feature was a specific I wanted. But---that being said. They came promptly and they are of good quality. I would buy from this seller again, but would push for more info on the item if I wanted something specific from it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Adult Classic Square Neck Camisole
Capezio?'s classic camisole leotard with squared neckline has a ballet cut leg line and straight back.This camisole is great for wearing under costumes.Full front lining.Hand wash in cold water, hang dry.
Click here for more information about Adult Classic Square Neck Camisole
No comments:
Post a Comment