Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)finally a pair of tights that doesn't cut into my waist under tight clothes. They are really soft and stretchy. I was a little worried that the seaming around the top of the garment would be tight and cut into any potential back fat/under arm fat but luckily it is nice and stretchy and is completely seamless under my clothes. There is also a subtle amount of control but not too much that they are uncomfortable. I will soon order another pair as a back up. I usually wear a size 10-12 in clothes and the l/xl size fit fine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Convertible Body Tights
Capezio?'s versatile "Body Tights" are made of Supplex and Lycra?. They feature a cotton-lined crotch, matching elastic straps, and a convertible foot. Tight is semi-transparent. All tights are a final sale, no returns or exchanges except for defective merchandise.
Click here for more information about Convertible Body Tights
No comments:
Post a Comment