Friday, October 21, 2011

Tahiti Tassle Bikini by Forplay Review

Tahiti Tassle Bikini by Forplay
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The suit is cute, but the top is not true to size. I'm a small on the bottom so I only ordered the medium because I have a medium top, but the top was more small than medium.
I ordered on Oct 3, it took over 2 weeks for me to get it. The problem was that it took a week to leave the warehouse. With all the other competing Websites that have same day or next day leave from the warehouse, I won't be ordering from this company again.
Thanks.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tahiti Tassle Bikini by Forplay

Give them a hassel in Tahiti Tassel! You'll be sure to keep all eyes on you in this sexy, adjustable bikini, designed to fit you perfectly and enhance your curves. Featuring classic side ties, embellished with tassles and metallic detailing, this is one of Forplay's top sellers. Make it yours today!Related product(s):Glam Square Necklace: Style PSTOREFP978201Plain packaging and discretion guaranteed!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tahiti Tassle Bikini by Forplay

No comments:

Post a Comment