Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Capezio Women's Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard Review

Capezio Women's Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This leotard fits me very well regardless of the fact that I'm a bit on the chubby side. The material breathes well and it is correctly represented by the description. However I opened my package only to find a gaping 4-inch hole on the left side where the seams had failed to be sewn together. While I can fix it easily with no problem, I'm still disappointed I recieved a poorly constructed product after paying so much for it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Capezio Women's Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard

Capezio?'s long sleeve turtleneck leotard has a folded down neck, zipper back and a ballet cut leg line.Shelf bra lining.Hand wash in cold water, hang dry.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Capezio Women's Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard

No comments:

Post a Comment