Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am a water fitness instructor and am constantly in a chlorinated pool. I've had this swimsuit for 2 years and it still looks brand new. The color hasn't faded and it hasn't stretched out like most swimsuits. I highly recommend this suit to anyone, especially if you are in a water fitness class several days a week. I have told all my class members about this suit and many have already purchased it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dolfin Chloroban Unitard
Female Fitness U-back with shelf bra. ChlorobanTM is the latest development in the technical family of fabrics introduced for the performance swimwear industry. Made of 100% polyester, it is long-wearing, soft and comfortable. It has excellent stretch and recovery properties and is ideal for the highest levels of competition and training. ChlorobanTM also has a UPF 50+ rating for additional sun protection. Front and back fully lined
Click here for more information about Dolfin Chloroban Unitard
No comments:
Post a Comment