Monday, April 16, 2012

American Apparel Tie Dye Cotton Spandex Short Unitard Review

American Apparel Tie Dye Cotton Spandex Short Unitard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought all three colors of these tie dye spandex short unitards. In general the style is very "80's wrestler", however they are perfect for hot yoga. Having something that is a one piece ensures that your back doesn't touch the dirty mat or the person behind you doesn't see your crack. I also love how these are made out of soft cotton.
I am a size 8-10 and a large fits me well. I do have to wear a sports bra underneath the unitard because the straps are flimsy and fall off in a few poses.
Pros:
Soft, flexible material
Covers the important body parts of your body
Cons:
Ugly
Flimsy straps
AA sent me these in about a week.

Click Here to see more reviews about: American Apparel Tie Dye Cotton Spandex Short Unitard

A classic short unitard, tie dyed! Great for dance, workouts or layering for everyday wear. As a result of the dyeing process, each garment is unique. Made in USA.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about American Apparel Tie Dye Cotton Spandex Short Unitard

No comments:

Post a Comment