Thursday, June 7, 2012

Adult Long Sleeve Mock Neck Unitard Review

Adult Long Sleeve Mock Neck Unitard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I make a lot of CATS costumes and use Bal Togs as the base. Unless you're going custom, I think this is the best unitard you can get. The arms are a little short, however.
I have painted... about 14 of these unitards in the past year. Never had a problem.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Adult Long Sleeve Mock Neck Unitard

These long sleeve, mock neck unitards by Bal Togs? are footless and feature a back center seam zipper. White unitard can be dyed to color of your choice. No lining. Do not bleach. Hang dry or lay flat to dry. White is shelf lined in child and adult sizes.Perfect for men too!Unisex styles are based on women's sizing, please order accordingly.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Adult Long Sleeve Mock Neck Unitard

No comments:

Post a Comment